Ceremony is a potent tool for navigating personal and cultural initiations. Whether you are calling in your future child (through various fertility modalities), stepping into birth or parenting, single or partnered, experiencing the grief or loss of a pregnancy, or working as a birth professional, ceremony is rooted in what we all need: ritual, connection and intention.
In ceremony, you have the opportunity to:
· Seek and gain support from family, community, ancestors, nature and loving wisdom sources.
· Create a ceremony and paradigm for holding transition that reflects and resonates with your heart, culture and vision.
· Become more aware of the vastness of ceremony, access the liminal through meditation and altar building, and commune with wonder and love.
· Release that which does not serve you.
· Call in a familiar and new strengths, support systems and set your intentions for moving forward.
· Experience the act of opening to, receiving and transforming.
· Celebrate or nourish the body with food as a closing practice. When applicable to group ceremony, we break bread, affirming our trust and confidence in our process through a community potluck of our favorite foods.
Besides myself in the east bay, Ca., the following Birth Spirituality and Healing Facilitators are available for Ceremony Facilitation.
Katie Sutherland CMT,
Portland , Oregon www.innerwisdommotherhood.com
Rev. Ama’ritday Rodríguez CHCC,
New York, New York
Shiela VanDerveer CPM,
Silicon Valley, California
Gina Janc MFT,